Friday, January 9, 2009

~not sure how to feel~

Okay, so this might be difficult to understand, but I'm going to try not to ramble on.
Last night I found out that people in The FDS (FemDommeSociety) have criticized my Mistress for taking me on as an "online submissive". I dont understand why? I have met an awesome Woman from a website, what is wrong with that? Dont you like to meet new people? I am open-minded, unlike alot of people in this world.
To be honest I feel a little betrayed, I've never done anything to disrespect anyone in The FDS, I don't understand why they would say this. I honestly feel hurt, I love chatting with everbody in the society, very friendly, very knowlegable and even being around them, in their presence in the chat room has made me a better person, smarter too. But, I don't know what to do, I don't like being slandered and belittled (by anyone but My Mistress) but I love the FDS.
What to do, what to do?

~Love Lassie~

No comments:

Post a Comment